Tuesday, November 13, 2007

So overall I thought the art show went well, and it's definately something I might try organize in the future. It was really neat to see the variety of art projects that everyone brought. Everything from pencil drawings, mosaics and string art to painting and 3D masks and box scenes (I think we covered the whole visual arts curriculum!). Although I was a little dissapointed as none of my students showed up, which was kindof disheartening. Other than that though it was a good event especially with the great brochures, flowers, candy, cake and drinks.


My contributions:
-Grade 7 art
-carrying chairs
-painting the welcome sign
-serving cake (a little bit)
-handing out brochures

2 comments:

Tracy MacDonald said...

Good Job on the welcome sign. You will have to teach me how to make such beautiful letters.

Christine Girard said...

Just remember that they are grade 7 and dont take it to heart! You are an amazing teacher Erin!